Looking for quality care for your family pet? Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital offers reasonably priced, superior care for your dogs, cats, reptiles, exotic pets, and large animals in the Villa Rica, GA area. With more than 30 years of experience in veterinary medicine, we understand that your pet is a member of your family.
Stuart “Win” Burnett Jr., DVM, Madhukar Lohani, DVM, MVSc, MS, ECFVG, PhD and our staff treat each pet that comes to our state-of-the-art facility like they would one of their own. We take the time to make sure you have all the information you need when it comes to your pet’s care so you can select the best course of action for their quality of life.
We are willing to work with our customers to ensure their pets receive the best care possible and we offer after-hours emergency service and house calls.
From preventative veterinary care to minor pet surgery, pet laser therapy and grooming, we do all we can to help your pet live a long, healthy life.
Learn More About Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital:
- Veterinary Services – Preventative pet care, vaccinations, digital x-rays, pet physicals, and more
- Pet Surgery – Neutering, spaying, feline declawing, caesarean sections, orthopedic surgery, and more
- Pet Laser Therapy – Acute and chronic pain relief, back injuries, sprains, arthritis relief, ear infections, and more
- Grooming – All breeds of dogs and cats, expert bathing and scissoring, nail trims, flea and tick baths, and more
- Boarding – 1 night or extended stay for dogs and cats, various sizes of indoor kennels, outdoor runs, and more
- Large Animal Services – Routine vaccinations, equine dentistry, reproductive examinations, house calls, and more
- Our Staff – Meet our veterinarians and friendly staff
New to our veterinary services? Save time by completing our patient registration form prior to your visit.
Interested in adding a pet to your family? Visit Atlanta West Vet Rescue where you can find a great companion for your family while saving the life of a dog or cat.
Call Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital today at 770-459-2253, or browse our website for more information about our products and services.